The building has remained largely intact in regards to its furnishings and decorations with the exception of the façade that was rebuilt in 1928.
The 457 antique majolica vases from the Imola School of the second half of the 18th century, bearing the name of the medicament in the cartouche, are very remarkable. They were organized in the carved wooden furniture by the Imbanese cabinet maker Giuseppe Magistretti.
The pharmacy’s interior is filled with beautiful decorations in the vault of Angelo Gottarelli and Alessandro Della Nave celebrating the virtues of Medicine and the regenerating force of Nature.
The upper areas of the back walls are adorned with six terracotta statues painted in tempera by the Ballanti-Graziani workshop of the Faenza.