Imola Racetrack OPEN DAYS are back!
The Open days are organised in order to grant safety for everyone: the Open Days are divided into days exclusively dedicated to cyclists and days dedicated to pedestrians.
Access to the track is free.
DURING DAYS RESERVED FOR PEDESTRIANS
- Access is allowed with skateboards, roller skates and scooters (non-electric and non-motorized), bicycles for children (without pedals or with stabilizers wheels)
- Access to baby carriages / strollers is allowed
- Access to wheelchairs for the disabled is allowed
- Dogs are allowed only if they are kept on a leash
DURING THE DAYS RESERVED FOR BICYCLES
- Access is allowed only to bicycles and Handbikes
Sports activity is allowed, but in order to avoid the spread of COVID-19, access to the track must be done in a responsible and safe manner, in the following ways:
- Obligation to use a mask (excluding moments of sporting activity)
- Prohibition of gatherings at the entrance, inside and at the exit
- Strict compliance with the physical distance between people present in the area of at least 1 meter
Dates and times may be subject to modifications and variations based on the needs related to the motoring activity of the track.