Learn the art of ceramics in Faenza and Brisighella, the secrets of homemade pasta and the real Romagna piadina: which experience will you remember?
An intense day to uncover some of the wonders in this corner of Romagna. In Faenza, city of ceramics, visit the International Ceramic Museum (the most important we have in Italy) and learn how to create and decorate a small piece of ceramic. Then step into the kitchens of Romagna, where the ‘azdore’ (the matriarchs that passed down the art of piadina making) knead and roll the dough or prepare traditional piadinas. Discover Brisighella, one of the 100 Borghi più Belli d’Italia, with its medieval center and Via degli Asini.
Program of the day
- Meet in Faenza, visit to the MIC (Museo Internazionale delle Ceramiche) and an optional workshop for adults and/or kids to learn to create and decorate a small piece of ceramic
- Travel to the agritourism business La Sabbiona: cooking course to learn to make dough for tagliatelle and/or Romagna piadina
- Visit a cantina for winetasting and typical lunch
- On to Brisighella, one of the 100 Borghi più belli d’Italia, open visit to the medieval center
- Oil tasting of the extra virgin olive oil with Brisighella DOP, one of the first five oils in Italy to have received DOP.
Duration: 1 day.
Period: available all year round
Starting from € 65. 10 people minimum.
By reservation: guide for Brisighella, 95 € (3 hours – up to 20 people).
The price includes: entry to the MIC and workshop with activity, cooking course/demonstration and typical lunch (drink included), visit to a wine cellar with tasting, oil of Brisighella DOP tasting.
The price does not include: Transportation, anything else not specified in “the price includes” section.