An itinerary to uncover the history and customs of the Sforza fortresses of Imola and Dozza
The program focuses on a visit to the beautiful Sforza fortresses of Imola and Dozza.
- Meet in Imola and visit the Sforza Fortress (Rocca Sforzesca)
- Lunch in a restaurant with local menu
- Transfer to the village of painted walls (Muri Dipinti) in Dozza
- Stroll down the frescoed streets of Dozza
- Visit to the Rocca Sforzesca and Regional Wine Board of Emilia Romagna
- Food & Wine shopping with wine and local delicacies tastings.
Duration: 1 day
Period: available all year.
Starting form € 50 per person. Minimum 2 people.
The price includes: entry to the museums & lunch.
The price does not include: Transportation, anything else not specified in “the price includes” section
For information and reservations
Tel: +39 0542 25413